StorTrec USA is looking for an assertive, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and experienced Corporate Account Manager to be part of our sales team to complement StorTrec USA’s rapid sales growth.
The StorTrec USA Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for new large corporate accounts, establish growth and strategic plans, meet company forecast and generate additional business as
well as manage the current StorTrec USA accounts.
The Corporate Account Manager’s primary responsibility will be the generation of new business through new account acquisition, along with some
existing account management.
A competitive package will be offered including base salary, commission and benefits. A good performer will have the opportunity to grow within the StorTrec USA ranks.
Experience and requirements
- A minimum of five years of sales experience in the IT OEM maintenance industry or selling services to corporate accounts
- Experience in selling hardware and complete turn key solutions through the channel and directly to end users
- Has shown keen ability to develop accounts through a strong account planning process and utilize a consultative sales
- A proven track record of getting in front of decision makers
- Excellent networking capabilities and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced, high growth and highly maneuverable environment
- Ability to identify trends in the customer base and industry and communicate these trends and needs to the management
- Ability to perform cold calling, networking, target marketing to specific corporate accounts and prospects
- Existing relationships with IT corporate accounts
The Corporate Account Manager will report directly to the director of sales
Please send your written applications to
9550 Ridgehaven Ct, San Diego, CA 92123, USA
or per mail to
Turn your career with StorTrec!